Although OVI recorded a growth of 2018 percent in July 10,8 compared to the same month last year, this is the smallest increase in the last three years, which indicates a significant slowdown in labor demand, according to OVI data in July, and prepared by the Zagreb Institute of Economics.Seasonally adjusted index values offer the same conclusion as the seasonally adjusted index fell 11,8 percent in July, the biggest drop on a monthly basis in 16 months. The slowdown may come from the tourism sector, given that, according to initial data, the July season did not meet all expectations.Thus, the demand for the traditionally most sought-after service occupations in the Adriatic counties in July 2018 compared to July 2017 fell or stagnated: the demand for vendors is almost identical, the demand for chefs fell by 6,6 percent, while the demand for waiters fell by as much as 32 percent. In contrast, central Croatia, which includes the City of Zagreb and Zagreb, Varaždin, Krapina-Zagorje, Međimurje, Sisak-Moslavina and Karlovac counties, recorded a 13 percent increase in labor demand compared to the same month last year, primarily for workers’ occupations. in manufacturing, computer scientists, hairdressers and nurses.The Online Vacancy Index (OVI) is a monthly index of online job vacancies developed at the Institute of Economics, Zagreb in cooperation with the MojPosao portal. The purpose of the index is to provide timely information on the current state of labor demand. The OVI index is created by simply counting the number of unique new ads whose application deadlines end in the month for which the index is calculated. Since ads published through only one portal are taken, the number of ads is expressed as an index (base year is 2015).The index is interpreted as meaning that values greater than 100 represent an increase compared to 2015, and values less than 100 decrease compared to the base year. The index was seasonally adjusted by the X-12-ARIMA method.
Syria’s Idlib region was quiet but tense on Friday with a lull in Russian and Syrian air raids that have pounded the last opposition-held enclave in Syria, residents and opposition sources said, after Turkey and Russia declared a ceasefire.Turkey and Russia agreed to the ceasefire deal Idlib on Thursday, their two leaders said after talks in Moscow to contain a conflict that has displaced nearly a million people in three months.Residents and fighters in the region said main front lines that have seen heavy air strikes by Russian and Syrian jets, and intense Turkish artillery and drone strikes on Syrian President Bashar al Assad’s forces, were quiet hours after the ceasefire came into effect at midnight. Witnesses said there was only sporadic fire from machine guns, mortars and artillery by Assad’s forces and Iranian militias on some front lines in northwestern Aleppo province and southern Idlib province.In other areas, scattered fighting began to subside, activists said.”In the first hours we are witnessing a very tense calm from all warring parties,” Ibrahim Al-Idlibi, an opposition figure in touch with rebel groups on the ground said.”Everyone is aware that violations by any side would be met with a response. But this a very fragile truce.” Syrian state media did not report the latest ceasefire deal and the opposition cast doubt it would last amid criticism that it does not address a main Turkish demand that Syrian forces withdraw to the edge of an Idlib buffer zone agreed in Sochi between Russia and Turkey in 2018.This time, they agreed to establish a secure corridor near the M4 highway, which runs east to west through Idlib, and hold joint patrols along the road from March 15.Wresting control of the highways in the northwest, two of Syria’s most important pre-war arteries from insurgents has long been a main goal of the Russian-backed campaign in a bid to shore up Syria’s sanction-hit economy.To the dismay of Assad’s opponents, the agreement did not mention a safe zone where millions of displaced people could shelter and from where they could return to the homes they fled to escape the Russian-backed offensive.”No one has mentioned a safe zone or areas of withdrawal. There is no pullout and where will the displaced go?… they would never accept going to regime areas. What we have heard today is not comforting,” said Ahmad Rahhal, a former general in Syrian government forces who defected to the opposition.The United Nations says the offensive has uprooted nearly a million people, the largest exodus of the nine-year war.”These are modest results compared to the massive buildup in Turkish troops along the border and inside Syria,” Rahhal said referring to more than 15,000 troops that Syrian opposition sources say Ankara had brought in to halt advances deep into Idlib province by the Russian-backed offensive.There have been several ceasefires over Idlib. They collapsed after the Russian-backed forces pressed their offensive and gained ground. Topics :
Read also: ‘Puskesmas’ move up to COVID-19 front lines amid overburdened health systemHe acknowledged that COVID-19 alone could cause fatalities among healthy young people, although at a very low rate.Most of those who died with COVID-19, as shown on the data, had comorbidity factors such as diabetes mellitus, heart problems, hypertension, sepsis, obesity, bronchitis or asthma.”Diabetes mellitus is the factor that we find in most fatalities,” he said.In general, Kohar said, deaths by age group spanned from the 10-19 to 80-89 age groups. The youngest was an 11-year-old girl in Pamekasan regency, who died with dengue shock syndrome as the comorbidity factor, he added.”Around 75 percent of fatalities are among those in their 40s to 60s,” he said.As of Saturday, East Java saw 267 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 26 fatalities and 65 recoveries.Topics : “Not only do men have more of a chance of being infected, but they also have a higher mortality rate from the virus infection. This might be because men go out from home more often than women do,” Kohar told The Jakarta Post on Sunday.He, however, said the gender proportion of the confirmed cases and the fatalities could change in the future as the outbreak had yet to reach its peak. Based on the task force data, 82 percent, 18 out of 22 individuals, of those who died with the virus had comorbidity factors.Kohar said the youngest among those who died without comorbidity was aged between 20 and 29 years of age, without specifying the exact age of the fatality. Men are more vulnerable than women to COVID-19 in East Java, according to the province’s COVID-19 task force.East Java COVID-19 task force tracing team head Kohar Hari Santoso said that as of Friday 154 out of 252 COVID-19 cases, 61 percent, in the province were male.The task force data also revealed that males made up 77 percent of the COVID-19 fatalities in East Java, with 17 male patients dying out of a total of 22 deaths.
RelatedPosts CAF ready to support Egypt with missing AFCON trophy CAF, NFF celebrate Enyeama at 38 CAF 2021: Plateau United recruit six new players The Confederation of African Football has abandoned plans to play the semifinal and final matches of the 2019/2020 African Champions League in a single venue.The new date and format for the semifinal and final were made known on Monday. The continental football ruling body has now set a date of October 16 and 17 for the continental decider.Cameroon had been earmarked to host the final stages of the competition.But following their withdrawal, CAF confirmed the semifinals will be played over two legs on a home and away basis, with the final potentially at a neutral venue.Both semifinals feature Moroccan clubs against Egyptian opposition as Raja Casablanca take on Zamalek, while Wydad Casablanca meet Al Ahly.The first legs of both ties will be played in Morocco on September 25 and 26, with the return legs in Egypt on October 2 and 3. Should the two winners be from the same nation, then the final will be in that country in mid-October.But if not, CAF has asked member associations to bid to host the decider at a neutral venue, setting a deadline of August 17 for interested parties.CAF has also confirmed the dates for the African Confederation Cup’s closing stages that will be played in Morocco.Pyramids of Egypt meet Horoya from Guinea in Casablanca on September 22, while on the same day there is an all-Moroccan clash between RS Berkane and Hassania Agadir in Rabat.The final will be staged at the Prince Moulay Abdellah Stadium in Rabat on September 27. Reuters/NAN.Tags: African Champions LeaguecafDateVenue
Tags: abdallah mubiruAllan KayiwaBushenyiHE Yoweri Kaguta MuseveniKampala SelectKitara RegiontopUganda CranesUganda Cranes Regional Tour The Cranes pose for a picture before departure on Friday. (PHOTOS/FUFA)Uganda Cranes Regional tourKigezi Region vs Uganda CranesHoima DistrictSaturday, 20-07-2019 @4pmKAMPALA – The Uganda Cranes have on Friday, July 19-2019, departed for Hoima ahead of their Regional tour game this Saturday.Abdallah Mubiru’s side will take on Kitara Region in Hoima as they continue their preparations for the upcoming CHAN 2020 qualifiers against Somalia next week.The team of 23 players plus other official departed aboard the Uganda Cranes bus that was donated to them by HE Yoweri Kaguta Museveni earlier this year.They have been training since Sunday and entered residential camp on Thursday evening.Speaking before the team’s departure on Friday, head coach-Mubiru said he is looking forward to the match as he continues his assessment of the players.“We are very much looking forward to the game on Saturday, said Mubiru.“After the game against URA, this is another chance to see how far we have progressed.“I am confident the players are also looking forward to it and hopefully we get a positive result.This will be the Cranes’ second build-up game having defeated URA FC on Thursday morning courtesy of an Allan Kayiw 12th minute goal.The Cranes defeated URA FC on Thursday.For the Regional tour setting, this will be the Cranes’ third match.In March, they defeated Kampala Select 4-0 before scrapping past Bushenyi 1-0 in May.The Uganda Cranes squad for the Kigezi gameGoalkeepersAlitho James (URA FC), Mugabi Yasin (Wakiso Giants Fc), Keni Saidi ( Sc Villa), Mutakubya Joel ( Kyetume FC)DefendersWilla Paul (Police FC), Mustafa Mujuzi (Proline FC), Revita John (Express FC), Awany Timothy (KCCA FC), Mbowa Paul (URA FC), Galiwango Dissan (Express FC), Mandela Ashraf (URA FC). MidfieldersTaddeo Lwanga (Vipers SC), Masiko Tom (Vipers SC), Kagimu Shafiq (URA FC), Kayiwa Allan (Vipers SC), Kyambadde Allan (KCCA FC), Owor David ( SC Villa ), Ssozi Yusuf ( Paidha Black Angels), Kigozi Samson Andrew (Kakiri Town Council FC).StrikersKaddu Patrick (KCCA FC), Sserunkuma Daniel (Vipers SC), Senkatuka Nelson (Bright Stars FC) and Odong Johnson ( Police FC).The technical team Head coach –Abdallah MubiruAssistant coach – Livingstone MbabaziGoalkeeping coach – Sadiq WassaTeam Coordinator – Geoffrey MassaComments